If you decide that DA is not for you, keep us in mind for the future. You are always welcome.
Debtors Anonymous will be here when you need it.
If you are ready to seek help for your problems with debt, you will likely want to visit these pages, too:
In the program of Debtors Anonymous, we come together to share our journey in recovering from compulsive debting. There is hope. In working DA’s Twelve Steps, we have developed new ways of living. When we work DA’s Twelve Steps and use DA’s Tools, we begin to receive these gifts of the program:
1. Where once we felt despair, we will experience a newfound hope.
2. Clarity will replace vagueness. Confidence and intuition will replace confusion and chaos. We will live engaged lives, make decisions that best meet our needs, and become the people we were meant to be.
3. We will live within our means, yet our means will not define us.
4. We will begin to live a prosperous life, unencumbered by fear, worry, resentment or debt.
5. We will realize that we are enough; we will value ourselves and our contributions.
6. Isolation will give way to fellowship; faith will replace fear.
7. We will recognize that there is enough; our resources will be generous and we will share them with others and with DA.
8. We will cease to compare ourselves to others; jealousy and envy will fade.
9. Acceptance and Gratitude will replace regret, self pity, and longing.
10. We will no longer fear the truth; we will move from hiding in denial to living in reality.
11. Honesty will guide our actions towards a rich life filled with meaning and purpose.
12. We will recognize a Power Greater than ourselves as the source of our abundance. We will ask for help and guidance and have faith that it will come.
All this and more is possible. When we work this program with integrity and to the best of our ability, one day at a time, a life of prosperity and serenity will be ours.
Northwest Debtors Anonymous Intergroup ©2021