1. Maintaining and distributing a current list of DA meetings — days, times, and locations.
4. Purchasing DA and AA literature in bulk and selling it to groups.
5. Sponsoring workshops and special events.
6. Disseminating communication to the local DA membership from the General Service Office, the General Service Board, and the World Service Conference Committees.
7. Handling other inter-meeting communication, possibly but not necessarily including publication of a regional Intergroup ezine.
8. Sponsoring an Intergroup Service Representative (ISR) to the World Service Conference if possible.
Want to find out more about Northwest Debtors Anonymous? Please download our Northwest DA Service Handbook.
Want to know more about service in Debtors Anonymous? Please read our Debtors Anonymous Manual for Service.
Our Intergroup is responsible for a number of activities that support meetings in our region, such as:
The Intergroup Representative attends monthly Intergroup meetings and represents his or her home group in matters that affect our geographic region and the Nothwest DA Intergroup's interests. The Intergroup Rep helps with decision-making about and fulfillment of responsibilities like those listed below. This position is different from the Intergroup Service Rep (ISR).
The ISR serves as a link between our regional Intergroup and the World Service Conference (WSC). The ISR participates on a WSC committee and caucus, votes at the annual DA Convocation, and becomes a communication link between all DA groups, especially Intergroups.
Northwest Debtors Anonymous Intergroup